Invisible Commies

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come to Enemy Infantry

2 posters

TO GET HIGH QUALITY YOUTUBE VIDEOS (FOR COBBER)

Sving
    Sving
    Admin

Number of posts : 123
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

TO GET HIGH QUALITY YOUTUBE VIDEOS (FOR COBBER) Empty TO GET HIGH QUALITY YOUTUBE VIDEOS (FOR COBBER)

Post by Sving Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:49 pm

To upload your youtube videos on this forum you get teh link that teh video is on
    you then add teh code '&fmt=18' for high quality und teh tags [youtube] und [/youtube] around teh link, replace teh word 'and' with teh link e.g. finished code should look like:

Code:
    [flash(425,350)]http://www.youtube.com/v/STrGMdJH4zs[/flash]

Note: teh tags [youtube] automatically change to teh ones shown above, dont worry if they get changed.
    1Cobber4Me
    1Cobber4Me
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

TO GET HIGH QUALITY YOUTUBE VIDEOS (FOR COBBER) Empty Thank you~

Post by 1Cobber4Me Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:48 am

Sving wrote:To upload your youtube videos on this forum you get teh link that teh video is on
    you then add teh code '&fmt=18' for high quality und teh tags [youtube] und [/youtube] around teh link, replace teh word 'and' with teh link e.g. finished code should look like:

Code:
    [flash(425,350)]http://www.youtube.com/v/STrGMdJH4zs[/flash]

Note: teh tags [youtube] automatically change to teh ones shown above, dont worry if they get changed.

Thank you
    Sving
    Sving
    Admin

Number of posts : 123
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

TO GET HIGH QUALITY YOUTUBE VIDEOS (FOR COBBER) Empty Re: TO GET HIGH QUALITY YOUTUBE VIDEOS (FOR COBBER)

Post by Sving Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:18 pm

No problem.

Sponsored content

TO GET HIGH QUALITY YOUTUBE VIDEOS (FOR COBBER) Empty Re: TO GET HIGH QUALITY YOUTUBE VIDEOS (FOR COBBER)

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:38 pm